CEF NEEDS YOU!
- To become involved in ministry to children in your neighborhood.
- To become a volunteer instructor of teachers with CEF.
- To be trained in effective methods of outreach to the children.
- To pray for the ministry on a daily basis.
- To support CEF financially.
- To volunteer or serve full-time with the CEF ministry.
To reach the children in the Greater Asheville Area with the Gospel of Christ, will you:
- Pray – Pray for the children?
- Give – Financially support this ministry?
- Go – Get Involved?
Why do background checks?
A ministry that serves children and youth has the obligation to exercise “due diligence” with regards to protecting its members, especially the children. By performing background checks on our volunteers your ministry is…
- Putting up a safeguard at the “doorway” of the organization that will, in most cases, scare off sexual predators.
- Offering peace of mind to discerning parents when choosing a church, by knowing your ministry is being pro-active in trying to protect the children.
Steps to becoming a CEF Volunteer:
- All Volunteers must fill out online a background check prior to working with the children. Click here for background check.
- Contact the local CEF director for an interview and discuss what part of the ministry you wish to serve in.
- Phone: 828-450-6194
- Email: email@example.com
- Pray that God will use you to further His ministry with Children.